Lucky Joe is our new game available early 2021 on PC and later on Nintendo Switch and console platforms.
Lucky Joe is the ultimate "Die And Retry" 2d Pixel art game. It will push you to the limits of action combined with reflection. Through more than 60 levels and +30 hours of gameplay, enjoy the perfect fusion between “BroForce” and “Ghosts ‘n Goblins”. Lucky Joe is now available for publishing.
• 2D plaftorm game in pixel art
• 60 levels divided in 4 worlds
• 30 hours of a challenging gameplay for a single player experience
• 10 types of enemies developped with an innovative AI based on Fuzzy Logic
• 15 original and exclusive soundtracks
• a story developped all along the adventure through 2D animated scenes
A love story :
Lucy has been kidnapped. Who ? Why ?
Lucky must go to war to get her back. The story is developped along the game through intermediary scenes and specific secrets.
Otto and his friends :
The enemies got specific skills and behaviors. For instance, Otto is a Bomberman very emotional. Rodolf is different, he is a psychopath who can bend or crouch while shooting.
• Target Audience: male / 15-35y / core gamers
• High level Action Game with a touch of humor
• 3 permanent weapons: knife, rifle, grenades
• Ammo options for rifle and grenades
• >10 types of enemies with realistic AI and skills
• >10 types of different traps
• 60 secrets to discover along 60 levels
• Smooth Frame Rate > 40 fps
• Built in unity with a ray cast based 2D engine
• First target platform is PC, console adaptions will follow
• Development completed :
– Playable demo available
– Trailer available
• Tests completed
• Sound and music implemented
• Publishers contact campaign from January to March 2021
Want to learn more ?